ith new bulldozers easily running from $70,000 to $300,000, we know buying a new dozer can be a big, often intimidating expense. That’s why we offer flexible lease options that can help you get the equipment you need for your business, fast. (We also offer lease and finance options for used bulldozer acquisitions.)
At Wyatt Leasing, LLC we have more than 25 years of industry experience leasing bulldozers and other types of heavy equipment. Our team of friendly, knowledgeable leasing agents work with business around the country and can quickly advise you on lease and financing options specific to your needs. And, when you work with us, you can be sure you will have the flexibility to run your business without compromising cash flow.
Advantages of Leasing Your Bulldozer
- No down payment on the equipment
- A tax deduction that can often be taken on an operating lease as a business expense.
- Allows the continual upgrade of the equipment, which limits downtime
How it works
Simply find the new or used bulldozer you need for your business, and where you want to purchase it from. Next, fill out an online credit application or contact one of our representatives to discuss obtaining a lease. We do the rest. We’ll design a lease program and get you your dozer fast.
Note: Bulldozer leases vary based upon a number of factors, including the price of the equipment, your credit history and the length of the lease.
What is a Commercial Lease?
Businesses often use leases and loans as financing options for their bulldozers. However, the two products differ in several important respects.
- A commercial equipment lease is an agreement allowing a lessee to use a bulldozer in exchange for making payments.
- A finance agreement allows a borrower to pay back a set amount plus interest in exchange for ownership of the dozer. We also offer bulldozer financing.
Often, lease agreements include a ‘residual’ offer that allows the lessee to purchase the equipment at the conclusion of the agreement for a small fraction of its original price.
Obtaining a lease for a bulldozer is often a time consuming task, so we work hard to provide a reliable, flexible and responsive service. We offer a quick and non-complicated application and approval process (and great rates).
- Flexible Terms
- No application fees
- Highly competitive rates
- New & used equipment
- Same day, 24-hour approvals
- Unmatched customer service and support