id you know that renting an excavator for one week might cost you about as much as leasing an excavator for one month? If you need an excavator for regular use, but can’t afford to buy one outright, leasing is an excellent option.
At Wyatt Leasing we offer flexible excavator leasing plans. You can put down a big down payment, or no down payment at all, and we offer payment plans from one to seven years. We can also offer higher residuals at the end of the term in order to lower your monthly payment.
With more than 25 years of industry experience leasing heavy equipment to companies around the country, we are excavator leasing experts. When you work with us you can have confidence that we’ll get you in the right plan for you and your business.
Advantages of Leasing Your Excavator
- No down payment on the equipment on approved credit
- Easy approval process. Up to $250,000 approvals application only
- A tax deduction that can often be taken on an operating lease as a business expense.
- Allows the continual upgrade of the equipment, which limits downtime
How it Works
You decide on the new or used excavator you need for your business, and where you want to purchase it from. Then, you simply send us an application or give us a call and we’ll do the rest. We’ll design a lease program to fit your needs and get you your excavator fast.
Note: Excavator leases vary based upon a number of factors, including the price of the excavator, your credit history and the length of the lease.
What is a Commercial Lease?
Businesses often use leases and loans as financing options for their excavators. However, the two products differ in several important respects.
- A commercial equipment lease is an agreement allowing a lessee to use an excavator in exchange for making monthly payments. In many cases, a lease allows you to deduct the full monthly payment instead of the interest and depreciation expense you take on a typical loan.
- A finance agreement allows a borrower to pay back a set amount plus interest in exchange for ownership of the equipment over a set period of time. We also offer excavator financing.
Often, lease agreements include a ‘residual’ offer that allows the lessee to purchase the equipment at the conclusion of the agreement for a small fraction of its original price.
Obtaining a lease for an excavator is often a time consuming task, so we work hard to provide a reliable, flexible and responsive service. We offer a quick and non-complicated application and approval process (and great rates).
- Flexible Terms
- No application fees
- Highly competitive rates
- New & used equipment
- Same day, 24-hour approvals
- Unmatched customer service and support