e are located in the heart of one of the most productive agricultural regions in the world, and we understand the equipment needs of today’s farmer. We work with farmers around the country to acquire the equipment they need – from pickups to harvesters and everything in between.
We don’t only finance and lease combines and implements; Instead we cover virtually every type of asset associated with agriculture. Below are just a few examples:
- Dairy Parlors
- Wind Machines
- Fertilizer Tanks
- Steel Structures
- Grain Storage Bins
- Hopper & Belt Trailers
- Processing Equipment & so much more!
How it Works
Simply contact us to complete an application over the phone or fill out our online application above under “Apply” and we will handle the rest!
You’ll get competitive terms and maximum convenience and we’ll design a lease or loan program that gets you your equipment fast!
What is a lease?
- An equipment lease is an agreement allowing a lessee to utilize equipment in exchange for making payments. In many cases, a lease allows you to deduct the full monthly payment instead of the interest and depreciation expense deduction you take on a typical loan.
- Often a lease is an off balance sheet note. This means you can purchase equipment and it won’t change your debt position on your business balance sheet.
Often, lease agreements include a ‘residual’ offer that allows the farmer to purchase the equipment at the conclusion of the agreement for a small fraction of its original price.
As a farmer we understand you have cyclical cash flows. That’s why we offer Harvest Payments. Pay annually, when the time is right for you!
- Flexible Terms
- No application fees
- Highly competitive rates
- New & used equipment
- Same day to 24 hour approvals
- Unmatched customer service and support